Home Products18K Gold Jewelry

Fashion Sliding Pendant Necklace Cubic Zirconial 18Kt Yellow Gold For Office

Exactly what we are looking for,very pretty would do business again. very fast

—— Sarah

Fast shipment, product as desired! Would do business again.

—— Valerica

Thanks for the great gems and Service!! Will do business again

—— Rosa

Awesome Seller,.Fast Shipping. Great Communication. Excellent Product. Thanks.

—— Yuliya

Beautiful jewelries, exactly as I ordered, great help and wonderful communication.

—— Kevin

I'm Online Chat Now

Fashion Sliding Pendant Necklace Cubic Zirconial 18Kt Yellow Gold For Office

China Fashion Sliding Pendant Necklace Cubic Zirconial 18Kt Yellow Gold For Office supplier
Fashion Sliding Pendant Necklace Cubic Zirconial 18Kt Yellow Gold For Office supplier Fashion Sliding Pendant Necklace Cubic Zirconial 18Kt Yellow Gold For Office supplier Fashion Sliding Pendant Necklace Cubic Zirconial 18Kt Yellow Gold For Office supplier

Large Image :  Fashion Sliding Pendant Necklace Cubic Zirconial 18Kt Yellow Gold For Office

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Lanciajewelry
Model Number: ydn2517

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 3
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: pp bag
Delivery Time: 3-5 works day for stock items
Payment Terms: Western Union, T/T
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Jewelry Type: Fine Jewelry Style: Elegant
Pendant Bale: Slide Chain Size: 1mm
Chain Length: 16-18 Inch Occation: Office

 

 

Fashion 18K Gold Slide Pendant Necklace Fine Jewelry For Women

 

 

Metal Type: Polish Solid 18Kt Yellow/Rose Gold
Stamped 750
Gold Weight:1.80-2.00g
 
Stone: Cubic Zirconial

 

18K gold is 75.0% gold and is recommended for fine jewelry. 18K gold is more expensive than 14K gold and the color is a brighter, richer yellow color than 14K gold. The other 25% is made up of other metals such as silver, copper, and zinc. Since 18K gold has a higher gold content than 14K gold (75% vs. 58.3%), it is a softer metal and is not as durable as a 14K gold piece. For jewelry that gets banged around a lot in daily use, like a ring or bracelet, 14K gold may be preferable for its hardness. However, with proper care, 18K gold is strong enough to be used for any piece of jewelry.

 

 

What Are the Marks for 18 Kt Gold?

Gold jewelry is often stamped with certain marks that provide information on its purity. These marks help the consumer to determine the value and authenticity of a piece of jewelry. Most jewelry has at least one mark designating its gold content. Consumers wanting to purchase 18 karat jewelry should look for one of three marks.

 

18K or 18Kt

Karat refers to how much gold is in a particular item. Gold jewelry can range from 24K to 10K; 24K is 100 percent pure gold while 10K is 41.6 percent pure gold. A piece of jewelry stamped 18K means that it is 75 percent pure gold. While 24K is 100 percent pure gold, it is actually not the most desirable mark in jewelry, because pure gold is too soft. To increase durability and hardness, the gold needs to be mixed with other metals such as silver, nickel, copper, zinc and palladium. Other variations of 18K are 18 Karat, 18 Kt, 18 Karat Gold, 18 K. Gold and 18 Kt. Gold.

 

750

The 18K mark is used in the U.S. and Japan. In Europe, 18 karat gold is marked 750, in reference to it being 75 percent pure. Under the percentage system, 10 karat gold is marked 417, 14 karat is marked 583, 22 karat is marked 916, and 24 karat is marked 100. Both the karat and percentage marks are widely used in other parts of the world.

 

 

 

 

 

Contact Details
Lanciajewelry Co., Ltd

Contact Person: sales

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)